My Favorite SLPco Back to School Looks
It’s July 27th. The middle of summer vacation for many of us, but even if you still have several days or weeks until school starts again, it’s time to start sewing back to school clothes!
Luckily for you the Simple Life Pattern Co. is having their semi-annual sale right now! Semi-annual means that you better stock up now to save! Even better? You can take advantage of our tiered pricing to save even more on our patterns!
The Simple Life Pattern Co. has many amazing patterns to make perfect looks for back to school!
I’m already planning out my oldest daughters’ back to school wardrobe and will be sharing my creations in a few weeks!
I’m going to give you a sneak peek at some of the items I have planned!
1. Emilya’s Skinny Pants – I have very tall and slender girls. These pants have a nice flat front waistband with elasticized back and a slim and flattering fit. My daughters look polished and on-trend in their Emilyas. Emilya is paired here with an Adelyn Peplum Tank!
2. Adelyn – I just love Adelyn! My middle daughter loves the full circle skirt option, and I adore the puff sleeves. I like the modest back for extra coverage, and if you want another twist, use the bow back option! It is also so quick to sew so you can make a stack of them for each day of the week! You can read some more about this particular Adelyn I made here. Baby Adelyn is also available here.
3. Phoebe – This will be a new sew for me! I love drop waist dresses and I also love knit dresses. I can’t wait to showcase some of my favorite woven fabrics in the double layer skirt option for the Phoebe.
5. Jane – Each of my daughters loves Jane. Even my baby! I just made a Jane for my middle daughter that I’m not quite ready to share yet (it’s fantastic!), and she walked in and said, “Mine!” It was quite the struggle to get it away from her.
Here is my baby in her own Jane! Jane also has a romper option making it playground perfect for those first few hot weeks of school!
6. Sarah Anne’s Leggings – My girls like to wear dresses all winter long. Leggings look great under many SLPco creations, and the Sarah Anne’s have adorable details! I can’t wait to make Sarah Anne’s that will perfectly coordinate with the tops and dresses I have planned out. Baby Sarah Anne’s are also available here.
7. Braxton’s Blazer – Since we are talking about layering, I want to share that I love Braxton’s Blazer! There are options for a high tulip cut (pictured) or a lower tulip cut for more coverage. This is the perfect piece for layering some of your favorite strappy SLPco dresses through the cooler months!
I have so many more favorites to share. In fact I have an entire capsule planned for my oldest, but I don’t want to keep some of it a surprise. Plus I need to get sewing.
Spend some time soon to plan your favorite girl’s back to school wardrobe – but don’t wait too long because this sale won’t last forever and only comes twice a year!
20% off new releases and 30% off other patterns at thesimplelifecompany.com!